It is important to us that you feel safe with us at Qred. Therefore, at Qred, with this privacy statement we want to describe how we collect and store your personal data and why we do it. Here you can read about the rights applicable to the personal data that we process, and how you can exercise your rights.
"We", "our" or "us" means Qred AB (org. no. 559008-9800) and all other companies within the Qred Group - Qred Holding AB (publ) (org. no. 559031-0685) and Qred Factoring AB (org. no. 559221-0180) registered in the Swedish business register. We have our head office at Tulegatan 15, 113 53 Stockholm. In connection with EU data regulation, we are responsible for the processing of the personal data we receive from you, or that we otherwise collect about you, and we are responsible for ensuring that we use your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection regulation (GDPR: EU- regulation 2016/679).
By visiting our website, you consent to the processing of personal data described in this policy.
1 What kind of personal data do we process?
Information you give us.
This includes personal data you give us as part of the credit application. It also includes personal data such as name, address, e-mail, telephone numbers and national ID numbers. You may also be asked for information about your business, such as business plans, bank account information and payment history.
Information we collect about you.
We collect certain information about you and your company in connection with the credit assessment we do on you. We do this to give you the best possible credit offer and to comply with our legal obligations according to KYC (know your customer), anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing. We also collect information from third parties such as credit rating agencies and other publicly available sources of information. This information may include the following:
- Identification and contact information : name, date of birth, ID number, address, telephone number, nationality, etc.
- Financial information : information collected from a third party, such as income and other credit information.
- Credit history: information obtained from a third party, such as financial history, negative payment notes and previous payment and credit acceptances.
- Information about how you use our Services and communicate with us : how you use the Services, including information about outstanding and historical debt and your repayment history with Qred; technical data such as page response times, download errors, personal preferences; your interactions with the Qred customer team, etc.
- Device information : information such as IP address, language settings, browser settings, operating system, platform and screen resolution.
- Geographic information : information about your geographical location.
- Information from external sanctions lists and PEP lists : We can screen your information against lists of persons subject to sanctions, and lists of persons who are so-called politically exposed persons.
- Special categories of personal data : you may, on a voluntary basis, choose to provide us with information that may be classified as "special categories" of information under EU Regulation 2016/679, which includes information that reveals your religion, political or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership , or information about health, sex life or sexual orientation. We will never ask for that information in order to offer our services. Should you provide us with such information, it shall be deemed entirely voluntary and based on your express consent. If you want to know more about consent and how you can revoke it, see the consent section further down.
- Service-specific information: In order to provide you with some of our services, we may collect and process additional personal data that is not covered by the categories above.
2 What do we do with the data?
We process personal data in order to be able to offer business loans to small and medium-sized businesses. As part of this process, we also collect personal data to improve our service. Below is an overview of how we process personal data and the legal basis for processing:
3 Qred's credit services
The following services mean that Qred gives you a credit:
- Qred business loan
- Qred Factoring - factoring business (purchase of invoices)
Your personal data is shared with companies that carry out a credit assessment and other suppliers to carry out a check of your creditworthiness when you apply for a business loan (Qred loan) the Qred Factoring service. In order to be able to offer our services, we carry out a credit assessment of you (creditworthiness check ). The credit assessment is based on contact and identification information, information about how you interact with Qred and other financial information. Financial information includes information provided externally by companies that carry out credit assessments, based on, for example, income and payment defaults. The credit assessment is based on contact and identification information and information about how you interact with Qred. This includes how you interact and communicate with us, but also financial information that you provide to us, such as transaction records, bank statements and external information from credit rating agencies.
4 Marketing and communication
We may come to use your contact information to communicate with you. We may do this either by conducting customer surveys or to send out offers regarding our products/services based on our relationship with you. If you choose not to receive such communications/information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
In order to provide you with customized offers and discounts etc, we look at information about how you interact with Qred, your contact and identification information, information about products/services and your use of these services. This processing may constitute profiling (see point 6 for more information). The information is the basis for Qred's market and customer analysis, as well as the development of statistical information. We customize offers where we use contact and identification information, information about payment patterns and your interaction with Qred to improve our services and improve our offers. We may use information to present personalized offers via post, e-mail, text message or other digital channels.
You can unsubscribe from customized personal offers either by clicking on the link in the digital communication or by contacting us directly (see contact information below).
In those cases where Qred processes your personal data based on your consent or express consent (for example, when you give us an authorization for a third party to access your information, or provide us with additional information that constitutes sensitive data). You can revoke this consent at any time by contacting us. Withdrawing your consent will not result in any reduction in the provision of our service as we do not need this information to provide our services.
6 Profiling and automated decision-making
"Profiling" means the automated processing of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to you, for example to analyze or predict aspects of your financial situation or your preferences, for example purchasing interests. We use profiling based on the personal data we have about you to make individual or automated decisions about you, for the following purposes:
- Predict what marketing content will be of interest to you. You can always object to this and unsubscribe from marketing and this profiling by contacting us. For further information on our processing of personal data for marketing purposes, see section 4 above);
- Determine which offers may suit you;
- Determine the most appropriate way to contact you regarding outstanding debts;
In addition, some of our services use profiling to deliver the relevant service to you, for example to deliver relevant financial insights to you, or to select personalized offers for you, in accordance with the terms of the relevant service.
Decisions with legal or equivalent significant effect
Automated decision-making with legal effects, or automated decisions with a similarly significant effect, means that some decisions in our services are based solely on automatic means, without interaction from any of our employees, and have a significant impact on you who use them. By making such decisions in an automated manner, Qred increases the objectivity and transparency of the decisions in the provision of these services.
We use this type of automated decision-making when we:
- Determine whether we will approve your application to use a credit service;
- Determines whether we should decline your application to use a credit service;
- Determines whether you pose a fraud or money laundering risk. For example, if our processing reveals that you are engaging in behavior consistent with money laundering or other fraudulent behavior, that your behavior is inconsistent with your past use of our Services, or that you appear to have intentionally concealed your true identity. In relevant cases, Qred also checks whether a specific customer is listed on a so-called sanctions list.
You always have the right to challenge an automated decision that has a legal or similarly significant effect (together with the profiling associated with it). Contact us by email email@example.com .. A Qred employee from the customer team will then look into your case.
7 Parties we may share your personal data with
Suppliers or subcontractors. We can potentially share personal data with the suppliers and subcontractors we use to be able to offer our services to you. For example, we have several software suppliers and business consultants. They process the personal data received from us on our behalf. We may also come to share personal data with other financial suppliers with whom we have a business relationship. We take reasonable, legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data is shared securely.
Credit rating companies. Your personal data will be shared with credit rating companies and other similar providers to ensure that a credit rating is carried out before you apply for a loan.
Authorities. We have a legal obligation to prevent money laundering and the financing of terrorism, and to comply with other regulatory requirements. Qred may share your personal data with authorities (such as the police or tax authorities) when deemed necessary to fulfill a legal obligation.
Debt collection companies. Qred can share personal data when we sell or commission a debt collection company to collect a debt. The sharing of personal data in this connection is based on our legitimate interest in selling and collecting debts. The debt collection companies will process the personal data either in accordance with their own privacy guidelines or on behalf of Qred. Debt collection companies may also report your unpaid debt to credit rating agencies or enforcement authorities, which may affect your creditworthiness and your prospects of applying for future credit.
Disposal. In the event that Qred sells or buys claims, business or assets, Qred may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such claims, business or assets. If Qred's or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information about Qred's customers may be disclosed and shared.
8 Where do we process personal data?
We work to process all personal data within the EU/EES. In some cases, the information may be transferred to and processed in countries outside the EU/EES by another supplier. Qred ensures that reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures are taken to ensure that all data is managed in a secure manner. We ensure that an adequate level of protection is maintained, and that suitable security measures are adopted in line with current regulations.
9 How long do we process your personal data?
10 Your right to access, correction and deletion.
Right to access your data. You can request a copy of your data if you want to know what personal data we process about you. This copy of your personal data may also be transferred in a machine-readable format (ie "data portability").
Right to rectification. You have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete information about yourself.
Right to deletion. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, for example when it is no longer necessary for us to process the data for the purpose for which they were collected, or when you have withdrawn your consent. In some cases, however, we are obliged to retain the data due to a legal obligation established by law.
Right to restrict the processing of your data or object to our processing. If you believe that your information is incorrect or you believe that we are using your data illegally, you have the right to ask us to stop processing it. You can also object to our processing where you believe there are circumstances that would make such processing illegal. Furthermore, you can always object to us using your data for direct marketing.
Right to withdraw consent. Where we process your data based on consent or express consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
Right to complain. You have the right to lodge a complaint with your national data protection supervisory authority or by contacting us, see contact details below.
12 Contact us
Qred is registered with the Swedish Companies Register and has organization number 559008-9800.
You are always welcome to contact us with questions regarding privacy information and personal data. See also our website qred.no for more information about us.