What are cookies?
Our privacy statement contains more information about how Qred processes your personal information.
What is the need for cookies and the purpose of these?
Cookies are used for various purposes and certain cookies are necessary for you to be able to use Qred's functions on the website. However, cookies are usually used to improve the website for you as a visitor, for example so that you can easily navigate the website and make the website more user-friendly.
- Give you access to various features.
- Simplify the user experience by saving your selections and settings.
- Collect statistics and other information that is necessary for us to understand the users' behavior on the websites and to be able to improve our digital services.
- Activate so that you do not have to log in several times during a visit after logging in for the first time.
- Through marketing could offer you discounts or other offers that may be relevant to you.
What cookies do we use?
We categorize the cookies we use as follows:
Cookies required for the service or product - This type of cookie is necessary for the website to work and can not be turned off in our systems. You can set your browser to block or warn you about these types of cookies, but this may cause parts of the site to not work.
All cookies required for Qred's website are used by Qred and for Qred's purposes only. The expiration date of these cookies is 1 year after your last visit.
Performance-based cookies / Analytical cookies - This type of cookie allows us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the website. They inform us about the popularity of our various pages, and we can see how visitors navigate the page. It helps us understand where our users come from, which allows us to customize features accordingly. If this type of cookie is denied, no user-specific information related to the performance of the website will be stored. You can choose not to give your consent to cookies in this category. Examples of data collected: What pages you visit or how much time you spend on the page, what type of device you use, how long it took to load a page and what country you are browsing from.
Our performance-based cookies are used by Qred, but also by third parties. The third parties used are:
- Hotjar AB, read their privacy statement here .
Qred uses performance-based cookies for its own purposes and therefore does not share these cookies for third-party purposes. The shelf life of these cookies is 3 years.
Marketing cookies - These types of cookies are used by our marketing partners to create a profile of your interests and display relevant ads on other websites. They are based on unique identification of your browser and your browser. If you do not allow this type of cookie, you will see less targeted marketing. You can choose not to give your consent to this type of cookie.
Our marketing-based cookies are used by Qred. All target marketing cookies are set by Qred and can also be used by third parties. The third parties used are:
Browsers are different in terms of what cookie settings can be made. These are examples of settings that can be made:
- Turn off cookies completely.
- Ask to be asked every time a cookie is being stored on your device (this means you get a question every time you visit).
- Choose to turn off third-party cookies (see above), but allow cookies from website owners.
- Choose to accept cookies from trusted websites designated by you. Change. websites, you choose to turn off or always be asked to allow when you visit them.
See each browser manufacturer's website for instructions on how to handle cookies yourself. We recommend that you allow all cookies. With cookies turned off, the experience of the website will be significantly worse and you will not be able to apply to use our services.
Qred AB is responsible (personal data controller) for processing your personal data as described above
Qred has a data protection manager who works with data protection and privacy as well as a customer team that takes care of your case if you want to contact us regarding data protection and privacy. You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.